Project Pipeline Repair: Publications
- Collins, E., Hunter Davis, C., and Hilton, A.A. (2013). The Relevance of Historically Black Colleges and Universities in Preparing Black Educators and Teachers. JEP: EJournal of Education Policy.
- Fay, L.A. (2018). The State of America’s Student-Teacher Racial Gap: Our Public School System Has Been Majority-Minority for Years, but 80 Percent of Teachers Are Still White. The 74.
- Fenwick, L. (2016). Teacher Preparation Innovation and Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs). TeachingWorks working papers. Howard University School of Education.
- Gershenson, S., Hart, C.M.D, et al. (2017). The Long-Run Impacts of Same-Race Teachers. IZA Institute of Labor Economics.
- Jordan, J. and Fenwick, L.T. (2011). Teachers and Teaching for the New Millennium: The Role of HBCUs. The Journal of Negro Education. Vol. 80, No. 3, pp.197-208.