Membership Webinar: Preparing Higher Education Leaders for Upcoming Digital Equity Opportunities
In 2024, the National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA) will announce new programs to help eligible entities pursue activities to advance digital equity in their communities. To prepare higher education leaders for this upcoming opportunity, this webinar invites SHEEO/ACCT members and other higher education leaders to build their awareness of the relevant policy context and learn why this issue is relevant to their stakeholders. To further support higher education leaders in seeing themselves as a critical component of this national focus on digital equity, the webinar will feature a panel of experts to showcase models of strategies around the country that benefit higher education stakeholders.
- Amber Randolph, Senior Vice Chancellor for Administration and Economic Development & Chief Financial Officer, Rutgers University
- Lo Smith, Senior Programs Manager, National Digital Inclusion Alliance
- Kimberlyn Jones, Digital Equity Program Manager, Kansas Office of Broadband Development
- Casey Russell, Broadband Infrastructure Program Manager, Kansas Office of Broadband Development
- Ji Soo Song (Moderator), Digital Equity Advisor, U.S. Department of Education, Office of EdTech